The Estonian Liaison Office for EU Research and Technological Development in Brussels is a source of early information on EU R&D policy discussions and implementation plans for funding instruments. European research administrators, universities and research groups also use it to find partners at Estonian research institutions and universities.
The Liaison Office also organises seminars and receptions for the European Commission, Permanent Representations, umbrella organizations for universities and funding, and other RTD Liaison Offices.
Here are some more examples of what the Estonian Liaison Office can do:
- Contacts for NCPs, public-sector institutions, research institutes and research for possible cooperation in Horizon 2020 and other EU RTD initiatives
- General information on Estonia’s R&D policy and existing international research cooperation in a particular field or country
- Funding instruments, implementation details and evaluation aspects for Horizon 2020, the EU’s research and innovation framework programme for 2014-2020
- the use of Structural Funds for R&D activities, and synergies between Structural Funds and international research cooperation
- Early information and planning of partner search and brokerage events for participation in Horizon 2020 and other European and regional cooperation initiatives
Head of Office
Estonian Liaison Office for EU RTD
Square de Meeûs 1, 3th floor
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Phone: +32 2 265 0933
Mobile: +32 470 655 155