Established in 1988, the Estonian Business School is the oldest privately-owned business university in the Baltics. It offers fully accredited Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes in entrepreneurship, management and business administration.
Located in Tallinn and Helsinki, EBS has more than 1,500 students, about 20 percent of whom are international students. In 2011, EBS opened a branch in Helsinki, in the modern premises of Technopolis Ruoholahti, where about 140 students are currently studying International Business Administration in English.
EBS has over 70 partner universities from Europe, America, Australia and Asia, enabling a wide exchange of both students and lecturers. The university offers a joint MA programme with Nottingham Trent University and a BA programme with Lancaster University Management School.
Researchers and doctoral students at EBS participate in international research groups, international scientific conferences, and publish joint articles with researchers and doctoral students in other countries.
Its main academic concentration is organisational development in an institutional context, organised into the following subtopics:
- Organisational Development and Change Management
- Innovative Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Transfer in International Networks
- Development of Public Administration Organizations and their Legal Framework. Application of Experience in New Democracies
- Institutional Economics
- Social Responsibility and Ethical Values of Organizations
- Intelligent IT Systems in Public and Private Organisations