The Estonian Research Council, or „us“ or „we“ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Soola 8, Tartu, Estonia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. This website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. Its content is subject to change without notice.
2. The use of website’s content for commercial or business purposes (reproduction, alteration, public performance, exhibition, and communication to the public by means of any technical device, process or distribution) without our permission is prohibited.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
4. This website contains materials which are owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
5. External links on this website are provided for your convenience to access further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
6. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Estonia.